INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FOR LAWYERS (IBfL) – 2nd year
With the Support of EDHEC Augmented Law Institute
In collaboration with the Faculty of Economics, Management & Sciences of Catholic University of Lille & ICC Hellas
• Made for law professionals who understand that adequate knowledge of the law is no longer sufficient for modern legal professionals working with businesses on a daily basis.
• This program aims at offering to lawyers intensive education and training with regard to how businesses operate at all levels of planning and decision-making, especially where they are active in an international environment.
• The Instructors are well-trained and highly experienced international academics and professionals in the field of Law and Economics.
• The participants will deepen in the understanding of practical, strategic and modern approaches to business operation, which will transform them into essential actors of decision-making at their workplace.
Introductory seminars: (9h)
• Legal Transformation: the augmented lawyers
• Introduction to Marketing
• Business Economics
Business Finance (12h)
• Financial Management
• Corporate Finance for Lawyers
Compliance, Competition Rules & Regulation (16h)
• Anticompetitive practices: Public and Private Enforcement
• Regulation of Financial Markets
• Mergers and Acquisitions: Legal and Managerial Aspects
Business Governance (16h)
• Corporate Governance
• HR Management
• Business Ethics & Social Responsibility
• Leadership: collective intelligence and strategic decisions
Digital Transformation – Legal Tech: present and future challenges (16h)
• Law for Tech & Tech for Law
• Big Data & Artificial Intelligence: Towards Predictive Justice?
• Blockchain Technology & Smart Contracts
• Transformation into a Lawyer 2.0
Closing Seminars: Prevention of conflicts and ADRM (4h)
• New evolutions in International Arbitration
• New evolutions in International Mediation and other ADRM
Δείτε εδώ το αναλυτικό πρόγραμμα
The program is designed for lawyers, legal advisors, executives & heads of legal departments of companies, agencies and organizations who wish to acquire knowledge and skills in the framework of an executive program and to improve or enhance their ability to make decisions in a complex and international business environment. The practical approach to all the subjects to be explored will also help participants systematize and update their knowledge in business administration, financial and other management issues covered by the program and thus to improve their professional prospects in a greatly competitive, while also very international environment.
This 77-hour program includes online learning sessions (61h) and interdisciplinary written projects (16h).
The seminars will be conducted in the English language.
Βίντεο (Live Streaming)